Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards like X12 are widely used in Healthcare, retail, travel and supply chain and form the language of communication between businesses that transact on a daily basis. Implementation variations, evolving standards and regulatory requirements make
processing EDI data a lengthy and expensive undertaking. The result is often complex “spaghetti” custom code that is hard to maintain and manage. Robust solutions that empower users to easily configure EDI processing has the potential for significant improvements in efficiency of implementation, trading partner on-boarding, and operation. Reduced operational errors means quicker processing, less support costs and increase in efficiency and revenue.
BNETAL SureEDI™ is a powerful EDI mapping, validation and adjudication software. It supports dynamic mapping from EDI formats to business level objects. EDI maps can be defined for different transactions and can be tailored to trading partners. Users can also define dynamic rules for validation and adjudication. Many fully built EDI mapping templates help get you started so you can hit the ground running and quickly implement the validation and adjudication rules using the templates. Easy to use extensible framework that can provide custom extensions for both validation and adjudication. SureEDI™ can be installed stand-alone or with BNETAL’s SureDeliver®, to support end-to-end (data content and transport) processing.
- Improves efficiency and reduces cost associated with processing EDI transactions
- Greatly reduces time needed to implement new EDI transactions
- Reduces complexity of EDI operation
- Improves transaction processing accuracy and reduces errors
- Enhances efficiency of cost effective updates to system to keep up with new regulatory requirements for EDI data processing
- Supports dynamic mapping from EDI formats to business level objects, and conversion from EDI to XML and XML to EDI.
- Maps can be defined on a system-wide basis or on a per-trading partner basis, to factor variations in formats across trading partners.
- Users can define dynamic rules for validation of EDI loops, segments, elements and sub-elements, and this can be done on a per- trading partner basis.
- Many fully built EDI mapping templates help get you started so you can hit the ground running and quickly implement the validation and adjudication rules using the templates.
- SureEDI™ supports generation of acknowledgments (e.g., X12 999 or X12 277CA). SureEDI™ built-in templates are CAQH CORE compliant.
- Adjudication using SureEDI™ can be done using a dynamic set of rules that can be extended by user to suite the custom needs of your environment.
- SureEDI™ can be installed stand-alone or with BNETAL’s SureDeliver®, to support end-to-end (transport and content).
- Greatly simplifies the implementation of EDI processing, saving time and money
- By simplifying EDI, it also reduces errors in processing that can creep in as a result of complexity, reducing cost of operation, maintenance and support
- Improves revenue cycle management efficiency and uniformity by supporting rules based and robust EDI validation and adjudication
- Reduces on-boarding and testing time with trading partners, enabling new business quickly
- Flexible pricing model makes it attractive to businesses of all sizes
SureEDI is developed and marketed by Business Networks International Inc (BNETAL) a business associate of AdStock Global (Pvt) Ltd. More information on SureEDI is at BNETAL.com/SureEDI/.